On May 10th, 2012, Women’s Health Virginia will be holding a day-long conference about “Getting Good ZZZs: Vital Links Between Sleep and Wellness.”
I would be REM-Running over to the University of Richmond for this conference, except I’ll be out of town that day sadly.
Consider attending this conference to better understand:
- The importance of sleep as a public health and individual women and girls’ health matter
- How sleep affects the physical and mental health of females at different ages and life stages from infancy through adult years
- Sleep’s links to critical health issues of weight gain, obesity and related health risks
- The connections between sleep and mental health
- Strategies for improving sleep
- Future research, education and practice concerns
Registration is still open. Let me know how it goes!
Full details: http://www.womenshealthvirginia.org/pages/education.htm