- Reaching over 12,000 Readers
- First Place in San Francisco Book Festival Biography/Autobiography Award
- Receiving 146 Amazon Reader Reviews
- TV Interview on Forward Motion
- Ranked #1 in Amazon’s Top Rated Nervous System Disease eBook; #8 in Amazon’s Top Rated Disorders & Diseases eBooks; #42 in Amazon’s Top Rated Memoirs eBooks
- My book travels around the world!
- Featured by Book Club
- Amazing Book Launch Party
- Interview on the Dr. Don Show & XM Sirius
- Not everyone will like my book. Negative reviews are a good sign that it’s reaching a wide audience.
- Sharing my darkest moments was rewarding and the right choice. As Brene Brown says, “Vulnerability is not weakness… it’s emotional risk, exposure, uncertainty… Vulnerability is our most accurate measurement of courage.”
Yesterday, I stumbled upon my handwritten first draft notes for the book – scribbled across spiral notebooks and countless scrap pieces of papers 4 years ago. In the mix, I rediscovered the first sentence of my book. “It began with laughter.” I smiled big.
I will speak at several conferences this fall. I hope the book continues to gain momentum and raise awareness!
Thank you for your support and spreading the word to your friends, family and community!