How are you celebrating National Sleep Awareness Week 2014? I’m thrilled to announce four Sleep Walk Events across the USA! Sleep Walk Events are the signature event series of the new non-profit organization, Project Sleep. Please join us in raising awareness about sleep health and sleep disorders.
- Sleep Walk Tuscaloosa - March 8, 2014 at 9:30 a.m. (CST)
- Sleep Walk Dallas-Fort Worth - March 8, 2014 at 10 a.m. (CST)
- Sleep Walk Austin - March 8, 2014 at 10 a.m. (CST)
- Sleep Walk Hawaii - March 15, 2014 at 10 a.m. (UTC – 10)
- Coming soon: 4th annual National Sleep Walk in Washington DC will take place when it’s a bit warmer. Check back soon for details!
A HUGE thank you to my local event organizers – Lora, Gina, Elaine and Bridgette for working with Project Sleep to bring Sleep Walks to their communities. Their hard-work and dedication makes this possible.
View last year’s Sleep Walks: