When I hit “publish” on this post, I will be sharing something I’ve been scared to tell you. So here it goes… On March 4th, I will take on the greatest athletic challenge of my life – the Griffith Park Trail Marathon. Will you support me?
This beastly race is 26.2 miles while also climbing 3,669 feet upward, an intense elevation gain similar to climbing the Empire State Building three times.
Living with narcolepsy with cataplexy, training has been grueling and nauseating at times. I don’t know if I’ll succeed, I am no Super Woman, which is why I’ve been scared to tell you what I am attempting. However, I am doing this for a good cause so despite my hesitations, it’s time to ask for your support.
Please support my quest!
- Show some love on my Crowdrise Marathon Fundraising Page.
- Please post on Facebook and Twitter to raise critical narcolepsy awareness.
My Fundraising Goal:
- On my Crowdrise Marathon Fundraising page, I’ve set a bold goal to raise $2,000 for the Jack & Julie Narcolepsy Scholarship.
- 100% of your gift goes directly to fund scholarships for well-deserving students with narcolepsy. NO overhead costs.
- Raising $2,000 = two scholarships = two lives changed.
- Every year, we have many more deserving applicants than funds to give out, so each scholarship spot TRULY means the world to me and the students who receive your awards. Learn more about your impact.
Thank you for your generosity and positive energy! You will be the first to know of my progress toward this monstrous marathon and my bold fundraising goal. Together, we can move mountains.